Class A CDL Truck Driver
Smith Creek Logistics, LLC, a manufacturer/supplier of mulch and animal bedding in Southern Indiana, is looking for a full-time local Class A CDL Driver in the Borden, IN area.
Smith Creek, conveniently located just 20 minutes from New Albany, IN is currently looking for Trailer Mechanics. Day and night shifts are available. We also have a new mechanic shop with heated floors!
• The opportunity for you to be home most nights. You will have a “sleeper truck” and could spend the night over the road one or two nights per week if necessary.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Paid personal time
• Profit Share Bonuses
Why should you choose Smith Creek Logistics?
• We're family-owned and operated.
• We have great people and great benefits!
• We will pay you for your experience and skill level.
• Must have 2+ Years Class A driving experience, hauling and backing trailers
• Must be able to drive a manual shift truck
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Please click "Apply now" and attach an updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Founded in 1975, Smith Creek is a privately owned biomass producer which recycles mostly waste wood into renewable products such as mulches, compost, and animal bedding all offered in both bulk and bag form. The firm also produces and markets bulk boiler fuels and fuel pellets for residential use. Smith Creek provides an outlet for a variety of area companies needing disposal alternatives that keep wood and other organic waste out of landfills. The Wood Waste Solutions program routinely receives truckloads of tree debris, chips, bark, and roll-off boxes of scrap. The company is different than most biomass companies. They are not only green products but a lot of kiln-dried products.
Those materials are processed through massive grinders and screeners into a variety of specialty products including bedding (for the equine industry) and dried litter (for poultry houses). Smith Creek also produces customized compost and soil blends for everything from traditional livestock and grain farms to mushroom producers and greenhouse operators.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.