Diesel Mechanic (Day or Night Shift)
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Smith Creek Logistics, LLC, located 18 miles northeast of Louisville, KY, is currently looking for Diesel Mechanics (Day and Night Shift Available) to work on semi-trucks and construction equipment.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Long & short-term disability
• 401(k) with up to 4% company match
• Quarterly profit share bonus
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
You must have own basic hand tools. We offer employee loans to help build your tool box!
• 2 years of experience in Class 8 truck PM maintenance and maintaining heavy equipment preferred.
• Fabrication and hydraulics experience is a plus.
• Previous experience as a mechanic.
• ASE certification for air brakes and PM maintenance is preferred.
• Knowledge of shop equipment.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Repair trucks, and construction equipment (loaders, forklifts, grinders).
• Perform routine vehicle maintenance.
• Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components.
• Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the operation.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
Need more reasons to work for us?
• We're family owned and operated.
• We have great people and great benefits!
• We will pay you for your experience and skill level.
Apply now to join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.