Plant Maintenance Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Smith Creek Logistics, LLC, located 18 miles northeast of Louisville, KY, is currently looking for a 2nd shift Plant Maintenance Technician to join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Long & short-term disability
• 401(k) with up to 4% company match
• Quarterly profit share bonus
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• 2 years industrial experience, including plant maintenance.
• Fabrication experience a plus.
• Must have electrical experience.
• Must have working knowledge of 120 v AC, 240 v AC, 480 v AC, single and three-phase power, including circuitry.
• Must have working knowledge of building maintenance, air compression, hydraulics, ground maintenance, PLC, electrical single & 3-phase, and general machine repair.
• Ability to mig, tig, and stick weld in all positions.
• Ability to replace electrical components and simple wiring/conduit installs.
Need more reasons to work for us?
• We're family owned and operated.
• We have great people and great benefits!
• We will pay you for your experience and skill level.
Apply now to join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.