Plant Maintenance Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
Profit sharing, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Smith Creek Logistics, LLC, located 18 miles northeast of Louisville, KY, is currently looking for a 2nd shift Plant Maintenance Technician to join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Long & short-term disability
• 401k with up to 4% company match
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Quarterly profit share bonuses
Why should you choose Smith Creek Logistics?
• We're family owned and operated.
• We have great people and great benefits!
• We will pay you for your experience and skill level.
• 2 years industrial experience, including plant maintenance.
• Fabrication experience a plus.
• Must have electrical experience.
• Must have working knowledge of 120 v AC, 240 v AC, 480 v AC, single and three-phase power, including circuitry.
• Must have working knowledge of building maintenance, air compression, hydraulics, ground maintenance, PLC, electrical single & 3-phase, and general machine repair.
• MIG and Arc welding skills.
• Ability to replace electrical components and simple wiring/conduit installs.
You must submit an up-to-date resume or complete an in-person application at the address provided to be considered.
Complete the "Apply Now" box to submit your resume or to view our address to apply in person.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.